EU Project Manager wanted!
We are looking for an experienced
EU Project Manager
to work remotely from any place in Europe
Who are we?
Polite Europe helps SMEs to manage their H2020 innovative projects from the legal and financial perspective.
We offer to our clients a wide assortment of project management services in order to support European companies in complying liabilities within their EU funded projects.
If you have experience in project management focused on administration and documentation (and you are not afraid of challenges) then you should read more about this position.
This position will be Junior or Senior – according to the candidate’s experience.
- Running day-to-day communication with Polite clients, maintaining long-term relationships.
- SME Instrument and EIC Accelerator (Horizon 2020) project management (managing all documentation in English).
- Writing reports, documentation, presentations.
- Organising project meetings and workshops (also at clients’ premises – when possible).
- Constant support to clients for the preparation of technical and financial reports for the EC.
- Gathering documentation from the client to prepare the financial reports.
- Keeping deadlines and advanced work planning.
- Ongoing support with other tasks carried out by the Polite team.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, European studies or similar.
- Experience in admin work, in reporting and managing of budgets, in preparing and using Excels.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Experience in working with clients from different countries.
- Excellent skills in reading and writing reports, preparing documentation.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel).
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and ability to work to tight deadlines, not afraid of challenges.
- Availability to travel in Europe time to time.
- Detailed oriented.
- A team player with a positive outlook.
- Sense of humor.
- Experience in understanding and following the EU procedures/programs and financial reporting schemes.
- Any experience with EU framework programmes (FP6, FP7, H2020)
- Experience in managing any other EU funded project.
- Additional European language(s).
- Long-term collaboration after 6 months of “trial” period.
- Task and result oriented working time – high flexibility.
- Full time teleworking with availability for personal meetings from time to time.
- Competitive rates.
- International projects and ever-changing environment.
- Working with the most innovative European companies.
- Opportunity to grow, with trainings and workshops.
- Flat company structure with relaxed atmosphere.
- Common sense attitude.
- Integration meetings in different countries with other collaborators of Polite.
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!